Pepperoni Cheese Stick Roll Ups
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 cheese sticks, halved
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- optional – marinara or ranch sauce for dipping
Garlic Butter Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take each triangle of crencent roll dough and place about 6 pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are cooking, combine the melted butter, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- When rolls are done remove from the oven and brush with the garlic butter glaze. Serve with marinara or ranch for dipping